Leeds Girl Geeks has gathers at various locations around the city, showcasing some of its most interesting venues and drawing audiences of 50-70 women – the city’s brightest creatives, technologists, developers, entrepreneurs, marketeers, PR professionals and creative & digital women – men are also welcome too!
The atmosphere is informal, friendly and chilled and guests enjoy great company, good food, exclusive screenings and provocative and inspiring speakers.
Our events often coincide with important dates, such as the LSx festival, Leeds Digital Festival, Ada Lovelace Day and International Women’s Day.
- February – Megan L Smith and Leanne Erickson at Old Broadcasting House.
- April – Dr. Sue Black at Radisson Blu.
- July – Dr. Sue Black at Old Broadcasting House.
- October – Suw Charman-Anderson at Old Broadcasting House.
- March – Shang Ting Peng and Sanaz Raji at Harvey Nichols Espresso Bar.
- November – Kathryn Grace and Elizabeth Sanderson at City Inn.
- February – Shanna Tellerman and Kaye Elling at City Inn.
- May – Joscelyn Upendran and Deborah Sherry at City Inn.
- March – Lucy Wurstlin and Emma McGrattan at The Loft.
- May – Reshma Sohoni and Jennifer O’Grady at The Loft.
- October – Christine Morris, Sarah Hartley and Her Code at The Loft.